Creamy style wild mushroom and potato soup. Believe it or not, this is one of the few wild mushrooms soup out there that is actually made with only WILD mushrooms. Serve with fresh bread and butter. Reheats well if you have extra.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Yields: 4 - 5
- 1 pkg. Untamed Feast Wild Mushroom Soup
- ¼ C bacon, diced (optional)
- 2 TBSP butter or olive oil
- ½ C onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ C white wine
- 1 C 18% cream
- 3 C water
- In a pot, sauté bacon (if using).
- Add butter or olive oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add wine, package contents, and water. Bring to a boil while stirring on high.
- Reduce heat, stir in cream, cover and simmer on low for 10 minutes.